Oxbury University is pleased to announce that the following public lectures will take place during this academic year:
- Cheesecake and its effects upon the global environment;
- Dostoevsky’s Brothers Karamazov – the dirty bits;
- Great poetry with a pineapple flavour;
- Jimmy cracked corn but I don’t care – why?;
- The pointlessness of the shoe;
- Ridiculing the lame – why it’s not funny and how to get away with it;
- Sheffield Wednesday 2, Wolverhampton Wanderers 1: what impact does this have upon world trade?;
- Spot the historical inaccuracies in this lecture;
- Why couldn’t all the King’s horses and all the King’s men put Humpty back together again? Was it due to government overspending?
- Worlds Wildest Lecturers IV.
All lectures will be held in thew University’s Mussolini Lecture Theatre. A timetable will be published outside the theatre as soon as one of the administrative staff can work out how to use the photocopier.