Following last year’s highly successful exhibit ‘Art for the Ignorant‘, the Oxbury Museum and Art Gallery is proud to present ‘Now That’s What I Call Art!‘ – a selection of your favourite masterpieces that you might have seen on film or TV. Just think of it as Classic FM but with pictures.
Includes such hits as:
- That one with the freaky diagonal skull by Henry VIII.
- Something with ships by that guy from Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.
- One of those nice ones by Constable because that’s a proper painting. I mean, you can tell what it is and everything, not like all this modern rubbish.
- The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies by Van Klomp.
- Boring Horses by Crockett and Tubbs.
- Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Vermeer.
- Naked Chick in a Shell by Booticelli.
- Bendy Clocks by Salvador Dali and his Amazing Moustache.
- Big Foot by Monty Python.
Please note that owing to legal complications, Rolf Harris’s Didgeridoo will not be displayed as previously advertised.
The exhibition will run until the other galleries ask for their pictures back.